Friday, September 15, 2017

Four Days Off: 3

I got up a little after 9:00 am. Coffee & cereal. Watched "Planet of the Apes" (2001). My new coffee maker and "Dragons of Autumn Twilight" arrived from Amazon. I retired my golf clubs to Jean Marie's shed, unused this year. I watched Jason do a live blog for his PR job, and it was so surreal, yet incredibly cool to see my little brother in his element, in a way I'd never seen before. I got Domino's around 3:00 pm.

I inked last night's ogre drawing:


I began to read my new book on my bed, but it was slow going, and I fell asleep from 4:00 to 7:30 instead. Apparently all the late nights caught up with me. I did dishes. I watched sports tv and sitcoms, during the commercials of the Bengals/Texans Thursday Night Football game. And at 9:00 pm I ran out to food shop. A late supper was cold Hannaford chicken fingers and a creme horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment