Wednesday, September 27, 2017

3 Days Off: Two

Chumble woke me at 8:00 am, so I got up and fed him. I watched a 30-minute documentary on the making of "City Slickers" as I ate breakfast and played "Clash of Clans".

The rest of the day:
  • I did laundry.
  • I replaced the old shower curtain, washed the outer curtain, and cleaned the bathroom sink.
  • I went online to buy a new back scrubber and soap dish.
  • I Windexed my windshield.
  • I had clam chowder for lunch at 1:30.
  • I read more of "Dragonlance" #1, and in between, fell asleep in the chair from 2:30 - 3:00.
  • I cleaned the shower at 4:00.
  • It's 87 degrees out and humid, but I didn't need the a/c until now, 4:30.
  • More reading, more tv ("ATH" & "PTI").
  • Chinese food for supper.
  • I put up a new shower curtain.
  • I shaved my head while hanging out online.
  • I watched the season premiers of "Survivor" and "Modern Family".
  • I went to bed at 2:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment