Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Four Days Off: 2

I awoke just before 10 am again. Breakfast was cereal and coffee. I watched a space show on Saturn while playing "Clash of Clans" and "Boom Beach". Then I shaved my head.

Jason had made a reservation for him,  Dad & Ma, Sarah & Jon and me at Lucia's Tavola in Ayer, but his meeting was going to run way over, so he had to cancel. That sucks, because I won't get to see him at all on this visit. Oh well, work comes first. As a result, both lunch and supper were the rest of the cold Chinese food (chicken fingers & wings). I did laundry, read some more of "The Score", watched sports tv, and a few sitcoms, and had more coffee.

Later I went online for awhile, and I bought a pair of jeans from L.L. Bean, mostly for work. I also drew an ogre in a forest. And last, I finished "The Score" before I fell asleep around 3:00 am...


No comments:

Post a Comment