Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Four Days Off: 1

I have today through Friday off. Jason came east Sunday and is working out of his Boston office. There should be a hike on one of the two non-rainy days (today or tomorrow), and the Lake always beckons...

I slept until ten today (didn't fall asleep 'til after four last night!), and had pound cake with my coffee, as I watched "American Dad", "Robot Chicken", and some outer space science show. I went online for awhile, and bought a new coffee maker with a metal carafe. I got Chinese food for supper, watched sports tv, and finished reading "Parker: The Outfit", before falling asleep from 7 to 9 in my chair. I ended the day with 4 episodes (S7-8) of "The Office" on Netflix and a Cisco Whale's Tale Pale Ale, and then starting to read "Parker: The Score", until I fell asleep around 3 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment