Tuesday, September 26, 2017

3 Days Off: One

Due to the various weekly templates at work, I have the next 3 days off in a row. I had four, but I split yesterday's shift into Friday morning.

Today's existence:
  • I slept until 9:30 (wow, I actually got 8 hours!), and then had shredded wheat, a banana and coffee for breakfast.
  • I hung out online for awhile, pondering my travel options.
  • I went to the lake from 3:30 to around 7:00. It's exactly 8.5 miles from my door to our Wyman Pond shore. While down there I had a great beer (Green Flash Tangerine Soul Style IPA) and a horrible beer (Wachusett Summer Ale). I inflated my latest float; I read some of the first "Dragonlance" novel; I floated with the crappy beer; I listened to my iPod as I air-dryed; and I took a bunch of great photos:

Bits of Autumn showing up...

This beer kicks ASS!

Alas, another tube too narrow inside...

Amazing cloud brush strokes!

Fantastic fiery sunset...

No comments:

Post a Comment