Saturday, January 7, 2017

Randomness

Today (Friday) was an unusual day. I slept until nearly 11 am, after waking up at 7 and feeding Chumble. In between, I had several vivid interconnected dreams (small-town life with friends & family, both old and new).


  • I finished the last 50 pages of "Of Dice and Men" by David M. Ewalt.
  • My final Amazon deliveries finally trickled in (see below*).
  • I cleaned last night's dusting of snow and ice off my car.
  • I watched 5 episodes of "Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place" (man, I love Traylor Howard!), my current binge-watching series.
  • Chumble chased a bird through the house, and I rescued it, and let it free outside. How it got inside, I have no idea...
  • I worked out from 7:00 - 8:30.
  • I food shopped at 9:30.
  • I ate cold fried chicken and watched sports tv ("Around the Horn" and "PTI") and the final-season premiere of "Bones". I somehow skipped all of last season.
The final deliveries from my recent Amazon madness/necessities mania:
  • "Promethea: Vol 1" - Alan Moore & J.H. Williams III (DC)
  • A 6-pack of white socks.
  • A 3-pack of Pentel Hi-Polymer erasers.
  • A dark green vintage-style t-shirt (2 white bands on each sleeve).
After a week of very little accomplishment (beyond reading, tv/online, and dishes/laundry), today was ironically, a great refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment