Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Amazonia

Over the last week or so I ordered a few things I wanted, and a few things I needed, most of them from Amazon. They have been trickling in the past couple of days:



I've been a super-consumer lately (you're welcome, economy!). The items pictured above are:

  • 4 old (but pristine) issues of "Dragon" magazine (nostalgia).
  • "Black Science" Volume 5
  • "Grayson" Volume 5 (the final trade of the series).
  • "Titans Hunt".
  • Another pair of high-quality sleep pants from Noble Mount (the best, though I use them for lounging, not sleeping).
  • And last, but definitely not least, my first pair of over-the-ear headphones (Superlux HD668B) since the end of the 1980's. They make the music on my iPod sound so much fuller, and transmit so much more bass...
A few more things are on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment