Thursday, August 31, 2017

That's a Wrap

This last day of August was a day off. I ignored the world, and only spoke to the Chinese food delivery guy. I watched tv; I played "Clash of Clans"; I hung out online 'window' shopping & drawing at the same time; I shaved my head with my new clippers; I read; I had the aforementioned Chinese food; I took out the trash.

Tomorrow September begins, and so does my favorite time of year. All the kids are in school, so movie theaters and hiking trails are empty. Cool dry air prevails. The MLB races are heating up, and the Red Sox are in a good place. The NFL season begins next week. Everything is new again.


Worm's eye view!

Somehow, along the way, I caught a cold. My throat was sore, I sneezed a lot, my nose dripped, and my glands became swollen. Not fun. Lastly, I watched a bunch of episodes of "The Office" til around 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment