Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lake Evening

I went to Niemi Cove from 5 to 8 pm tonight.

I dropped my goldish Red Sox coin into the water under the dock for the kids to 'discover'. It'll be interesting to see who snags it. Then I finished "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". I drank half of a mediocre Wachusett Summer Ale and two New Belgium Brewing Company 8 Hop Pale Ales. I ate some Santitas chips, some Jack Links bacon jerky, and an apple. And I tested my new green float ring, but it's only big enough to dangle from inside, and not paddle around from sitting atop.

It was sunny and warm, a bit humid, and there were various bugs all around, but not too bothersome. After getting out of the water I began "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". I left a little after 8 pm, having enjoyed three glorious hours alone outdoors.






No comments:

Post a Comment