Sunday, August 13, 2017

Back Again...

I was at work this morning working the 9:30 am truck, when suddenly:

*BLAM!*

...I hurt my back again. I was lifting a big box of toilet paper to place atop a U-boat, and I felt a wrench in my back in the same spot (lower left hand side) as May of last year. I tried to take it easy for a few minutes, but after getting Arthur to cover my next 2 shifts, and then reporting the injury to Julio and the home office, I came home for the day (and the foreseeable future).

Thankfully the next 2 days are set, and I already had Wednesday - Friday off. Sick time will cover me, and hopefully I won't be out past Friday. The injury is less severe, and I know how to treat it.

Still, I don't need this... So much for working out this week.

1 comment:

  1. I sat in my chair all day, reading HP5 and watching tv. I got up many times to: eat, wash dishes, shower, replace the cold pack (water bottle), etc... I feel a lot better.

    ReplyDelete