Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stuff from Day Off 1 of 2:

The Rundown (through 4:00 pm):

  • I was up late watching "The Office" on Netflix, so I slept in 'til 10 am.
  • Breakfast was cereal, a banana, and a tall mug of Marley One Love coffee.
  • I read the last 200 pages of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
  • I listened to Pete Yorn's "musicforthemorningafter" and Windy & Carl's "Consciousness".
  • I began "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix".

The Rundown (4:00 pm - 11:00 pm):
  • Lunch was a steak and mac & cheese.
  • I was online for awhile, doing online reading and playing Elvanar ("Chagburr the Strong").
  • I watched a whole lot of tv (sports, sitcoms, parts of nature docs, etc...) while doing the heavy inks and some figure coloring on "The Tawnies".
  • Supper was a toasted tuna fish sandwich and chips.
  • I listened to a bunch of Cocteau Twins songs on shuffle.
  • I did some headphones singing and drank a beer.




1 comment:

  1. Songs sung:
    Echosmith - "Bright"
    Michelle Branch - "Find Your Way Back" & "Summertime"
    The Chainsmokers - "Paris"
    Charlie Puth & Selena Gomez - "We Don't Talk Anymore"
    Sage the Gemini & Nick Jonas - "Good Thing"

    ReplyDelete