Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MQ 2017 No.1

Today I drove over the Princeton, MA to the Redemption Rock parking lot, and hiked the Midstate Trail to the Crow Hills cliffs. I arrived at 1:30, and was home a little after 4:00 pm.

It was sunny & dry, around 50 degrees. I was alone on the trail all the way up and back (rare!). I ran across four wild turkeys, squawking & milling about, startled by my approach. My back wasn't sore at all, and I actually felt better on this hike than the last time I was here in December. I thought about climbing the cliffs, but I didn't want to press my luck. So I took a few photos, ate my apple, and headed back.

Descent soundtrack: St. Etienne "Foxbase Alpha", An April March "Lessons in Vengeance", Rustica "Sal's Paradise" EP.

Glacial Boulder


Where the stone walls meet.


Can you find my Red Sox cap?

No comments:

Post a Comment