Friday, December 30, 2016

Spectacles

Today around 1:30 pm I went and got fitted for a new pair of glasses...

Jean Marie let me use her due-to-expire health care flex-spending card, so I was able to knock a couple of bills off the price (in addition to the 20% off sale!), and finally replace my current pair, which is still in great shape after about a decade, but whose lens coating has cracked into a hard-to-see-through turtle shell pattern. Sweet!

Also, two more of my Amazon deliveries trickled in:

  • A 5" x 8¼" unlined Moleskine sketch pad (240 pages).
  • A small Sleestak magnet, which I am going to sneak onto my brother Kevin's fridge the next time I visit!



Side note: Winter Storm Fortin dropped about 7" of snow overnight. The plow guy took care of the bulk of it last night, and today the roads were fine.

My two front steps and driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment