Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Another New Beginning

I was going to wait until January 1st to start a new blog, but I decided to get a jump on it, since over the last year I've had a lot of success with beginning things early, rather than awaiting a predetermined start-date.

So here is a recap of my mostly ordinary day:

  • I got out of bed at 8:30 after an hour of pestering from my giant black cat, Chumble.
  • Breakfast was Starbucks Sumatra coffee, cereal, and a banana, while I watched "Just Friends".
  • I paid the next 2 months' rent ahead of time.
  • Lunch was a roast beef sandwich on multi-grain bread, with Wachusett potato chips.
  • I received in the mail (and then promptly read) "The Futurians", an old Marvel graphic novel by the much-missed Dave Cockrum.
  • I did some online 'window shopping' on Amazon (headphones & books) and Apple (iPods and iTouches).
  • I found out that Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia from the "Star Wars" film series) died this morning, at age 60...
  • I had a salad for supper, and then later an apple.
  • I shopped for a bed. I may have a good lead!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, see that final listing. To date, I STILL have not bought a new bed.

    ReplyDelete