Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve

I woke up in the middle of the night to a cold apartment. The gas heater had shut off (as it tends to do from time to time), so I got up and plugged in the electric. I got it up and running again after breakfast, but I wound up with a sore throat and stuffy head as a result.

Karley had messaged me last night (she got a sudden pang of missing me), so this morning we caught up for about a half hour. It's always nice to see how she is doing (very well lately!).

I spent the day online reading and playing games. I spent the evening watching old episodes of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." and parts of two Harry Potter movies (5 and 6). I also had some night coffee and a giant slice of chocolate cake!

A quiet New Year's Eve to be certain... And then I went online and blasted "Kids" by OneRepublic into my ears on my iPod, on repeat for awhile. I LOVE ♥ that song.




No comments:

Post a Comment