Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Day

I went to bed last night at a decent time (around midnight), and I began reading "The Warrior Lives" until I fell asleep awhile later. I slept very well (with a few wake-ups) until 10:30, still recovering from the obnoxious head cold (super-phlegmatious, with accompanying headache and warm temperature) I've been dealing with since Saturday afternoon.

"Good Morning Football" and Wikipedia passed my morning, along with cereal and coffee. I did some dishes and then went online.

It was a low key day otherwise. More tv, more reading. Cold pizza for lunch. Mac & cheese for supper. I poured a beer into a glass, but my cold made it taste wrong, so I poured it out.

I did manage one last Halloween drawing for this year:


Yep, that is a dime in the lower right corner of the image. I love my Pigma Micron art pens!


No comments:

Post a Comment