Tuesday, October 17, 2017

4 Days Off: 1

When I woke up today I made a 'to do' list. Completed items are in blue bold:
  • Clean new footstool. I added an old Cisco Brewery sticker on the middle of the seat.
  • Get PS3 up and running.
  • Lift (work out).
  • Clean off top of refrigerator.
  • Hannaford/Starbucks run.
  • Do the dishes.
  • Make ground beef & pasta.
  • Clean kitchen sink drain.
  • Clean off top of dresser.
  • Clean Chumble's litter box.
  • Sort books for donation.

Extra things I did that were not on my list:
  • Updated live music dates on Not Lame Minus.
  • Threw away some clutter (old comics, old pots & pans, etc...).
  • Watched the latest episodes of "The Blacklist" and "The Gifted".
  • Watched an amazing NBA season opener: Celtics 99 - Cavaliers 102. Too bad we lost Gordon Hayward for the season...


1 comment:

  1. I sorted the books the next two days (yesterday and today). Clutter begone!

    ReplyDelete