Thursday, June 1, 2017

Goals: June

My list of things to get done in June:

  • Work out ten times - I
  • Work as many hours as I can snag (regular + extra shifts).
  • Go on one hike - 
  • Lose ten pounds* - 7, I'll take it!
  • Finish 3 of the several books I am reading - 
  • Draw as much as possible - IIII
  • Practice my guitar as much as possible - II
Like past months, items are highlighted in bold red, as completed.



* This should be easy, since I will be up and about at work again, several days per week!

1 comment:

  1. In order: 1) Wow, only ONE workout. I figured I might not get to ten because of beginning work again, and unloading those 18-wheelers every Sunday. But ONE?? Oh well. 2) I averaged about 26 hours per week, with every Sunday shift at time and a half. 3) No hikes. I rarely hike in the summer because it's peak tick season and kids are out of school. I probably won't go on another hike until September. 4) I lost 7 pounds - SWEET! 5) I read parts of a lot of books (old film stars, Bradbury, Lovecraft, etc...), but didn't finish any cover to cover. 6) 4 drawings. Not bad! 7) I dusted off my guitar, tuned it, and messed around with it twice. That's more than most months since I stopped paying for lessons!

    ReplyDelete