Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Goals: March

My list of goals & plans for March, the next portion of my overall resolutions for 2017:

  • PRIMARY - Get a great new job.
  • Work out at least ten times: IIII IIII
  • Go on at least one hike.
  • Draw as much as possible: IIII IIII II 
  • Avoid eating after 8:00 pm: IIII
  • Avoid 'Night Coffee': IIII
  • Visit Boston
  • Visit New Hampshire
  • Visit somewhere else.
Goals may be combined. Achieved goals appear in red bold, as completed. "Avoids" appear in green bold.


2 comments:

  1. 10 workouts as of right now! I'm going to squeeze in two more (Wednesday & Friday) if possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrap up: I drew like a maniac at the beginning of the month (12 days), and got in my ten workouts. The job hunt ended with dust and echoes so far, but I have resumes out. No travel other than for work, or to visit Dad & Ma...

    ReplyDelete