Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Goals: February

My list of goals & plans for February, the next portion of my overall resolutions for 2017:

  • Get down to 245 pounds.
  • Get into Boston at least once.
  • Go to a live music show at least once.
  • Get out of state at least once.
  • Go on at least one hike.
  • Work out ten times minimum (I.I.I.I.I.I.I.).
  • Put my guitar to consistent use.
  • Buy a new bed.
  • Avoid 'night coffee' (I.I.I.I.I.).
  • Avoid eating after 8 pm (I.I.I.I.I.).
Goals may be combined. Achieved goals appear in red bold, as completed. Negative progress (ie: the 'Avoid' listings) appears in green bold.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I worked out 8 times. I shoveled a ton of snow 4 times (including WS Maya, Niko and Orson). I didn't get out of state once, nor to Boston. And while there were a few potential days, I didn't get in a hike. I never touched my guitar, though I did think about it a few times (haha). Also, no live shows. And finally, I had no room in my budget for a new bed after all (my federal return was a lot less than anticipated).

    ReplyDelete